Bathroom remodeling services in San Diego
When it comes to remodeling your bathroom, functionality should be at the center of your design. Bathroom remodeling projects are a great way for you to add lighting, storage, and improve the overall look and feel of your space.
So, if you’re looking to switch from a shower to a bathtub, update your vanity and lighting, or just generally breathe new life into that old bathroom, we can help.
San Diego’s bathroom remodeling experts
Golden State General Contractors (GSGC) has been helping families throughout San Diego create dream bathroom remodeling projects. Our experienced team is well-versed in both time-tested techniques and the latest trends. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to create a finished bathroom remodel that you and your family can enjoy for many years to come.
Benefits of a bathroom remodel
Bathroom remodeling is more than just a great way to give your home a facelift. Homeowners that remodel their bathrooms can also experience a number of additional benefits:
- Bathroom remodeling projects increase the value of your home. Regardless of whether you’re looking to sell your home in the near future or maintain your residence for the foreseeable future, a bathroom remodel can increase your property’s sale price. In a 2020 article, HGTV found that even minor bathroom remodeling projects had a “recoup rate of 102 percent”.
- Updating your bathroom fixtures can help you save money now. Updating your fixtures and appliances can offer significant savings on your utility bill. Whether it’s replacing a leaky faucet or adding a tankless water heater, updating your bathroom can also help you reduce your home’s energy consumption.
- Create a relaxing escape for the end of your day. A bathroom remodel can be the perfect opportunity for you to create a peaceful oasis where you can unwind with a relaxing soak in the tub or refreshing shower.
- Get rid of clutter. Regardless of your best efforts to keep your space organized, poorly-designed bathrooms can still invite clutter. If this is the case in your home, remodeling your bathroom is a great time for you to increase storage and provide discreet housing for personal items, towels, and toiletries.
- Go green. As mentioned above, getting rid of old sinks, toilets, and lighting fixtures, can decrease your energy usage and help you save on your monthly energy and water bills.
Since opinions on the “perfect bathroom” will vary from person to person, it’s important to be clear with the expectations for your completed bathroom remodeling project. Below, we’ve included some tips that can help you minimize stress should you decide to move forward with a bathroom remodel.
Tips for planning your bathroom remodeling project
- Educate yourself. Get familiar with the latest design trends and bathroom remodeling process, from start to finish. Learning about bathroom remodeling can help you understand the timeline for your project from beginning to end, minimize potential surprises that may occur after breaking ground on construction, and help facilitate a more ‘peaceful’ remodeling experience.
- Stay committed to your decision. After deciding on how you want your new bathroom to look when it’s finished, By minimizing changes and last-minute decisions, you can limit unexpected costs and extending the amount of time it will require to complete your bathroom remodel.
- Take things one step at a time. Create a step-by-step plan and stick to it. When you spend time and create a detailed plan during the planning process, you can stay focused and keep the project on schedule.
- Know what you can spend. Careful budgeting and creating a step-by-step plan are some of the best ways to keep stress levels low throughout your remodel. When you understand what things cost and are also able to set aside a budget surplus for unexpected expenses, you can avoid unnecessary construction stoppages and rescheduling.
- Be ready for interruptions.
Plan on experiencing some interruptions in your bathroom usage. To reduce this downtime, you can order materials ahead of time so your workers are able to keep the project on schedule.
Start building your dream bathroom today!
If you’re looking to get started on a bathroom remodeling project in San Diego, our experienced team of bathroom remodeling pros can help. We are experts in both traditional bathroom design styles and the latest trends and our team is dedicated to working with clients hand-in-hand to ensure the finished remodel fits the exact specifications of each project. Schedule a consultation with one of our expert bathroom remodelers today!
CONTACT US TODAY!